MP3 Audio Recorder
Record any playing sound on your computer.
MP3 Audio Recorder is a powerful sound recording and playing program. With it you can record sound from microphone, line-in, streaming audio from the Internet or music played by Winamp, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Real Player, DVD player, Flash, games, etc. Recorded sound can be saved in Wav-file format or MP3 format.
1. Save Recording files in WAV / MP3 format. It makes MP3 files directly, no need temporary files and to waste much time converting it to another format.
2. Audio Editor. You can cut/copy/paste recording file.
3. Scheduler. You can start recording at a set time in any given day, the recording file you can name yourself or be generated automatically by system.
4. Windows compatibility. Support Microsoft's new operation system Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 and Windows 11.
5. Background recording mode. You can hide its interface when it works. The default hide/show hotkey is "Ctrl + Alt + H".
6. Writing ID3 Tag to recording file. You can write title, artist, album, composer, track, and year to recording file.
7. Support multi sound cards.
8. Hot keys. You can use F5 ("Record") to start the work and F8 ("Stop") to finish the work. This'll avoid the noises when you click the mouse.
9. User-friendly interface. It's easy to use even for beginners.